Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quest for a laptop

Well..i’m a little undecided right now..Today, I had an entire evening spent on laptops survey at Lowyat. Endless list of products and brands available on market have left me confused on making the best decision. Each sales person at every visited booth will have his own say on the definition of an optimal choice although the specs are more and less the same. It is up to the buyer to make the selection and this shouldn’t really be a difficult choice for there are leaflets and extensive lecture of explanations willingly given by these ‘persuaders’. Unfortunately, I am yet to be able to decide upon the product which is most satisfying…well, ok..there is one..but it’s way too expensive than the estimated budget…it would costs me an entire year of starvation to invest on such a beautifooool and powerful laptop..aint talking abt apple’s macbook here, the precious one is still a darling at heart for I will(at least hope that) one day get it when I’m completely & financially stable..I’m referring to the hp’s latest stylish babe, the special edition hp pavilion dv2616tx..check out the pix..pretty right? Im so in love with the design and high-end specs, but the price is such a killer for someone jobless like me -- poor un..it’s more than RM5k, yeah..aint kidding..the truth is as written on leaftlets and websites in addition to spoken salesmen..aaawww, don’t remind me.. :( The attention seeker has winningly caught my concentration and has successfully guarded my thoughts with its appearance every time another potential product/brand appears..geez…I feel as if I’m on a witch’s spell! Ahahaa! Another part of my brain is transmitting information that I could perhaps gain better specs with other selections..and there comes the dell inspiron 1420..the best abt dell is that it allows customization, so it is definitely reconfigurable to the heart’s delight, plus a given selection of lid color (although the hp is still attractively award-winning!)- oh, the appealing cloud again…we’ll see which product wins when juries in the head make a decision…pray for the best, not to be fooled!

No comments:

Post a Comment