Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday!

On this day 25 years ago, 12 November 1982, I was born on Friday at 7.28pm. The same date today, it's my birthday again! yep..it’s the day of the year where life is stepping my age ahead..alhamdulillah, god has given me a good life for the past quarter-century.. praise god for the good health and prosperous living throughout these years.

Tomet has always been the first person who sings and wishes me ‘happy birthday’ almost every year(without fail) for the last couple of years. It feels really good having someone as special as you are and I’m so thankful to have been taken care in a meaningful and wonderful way. You are, really, a sweet person as a friend and even more adoring as a partner. :)

This year’s birthday is significant in a special way..I finally had the chance to celebrate with my dearest tomet on the exact day after 7 years of knowing each other..long wait doncha think? Previously, we never really had the chance as we were in a long distance relationship for 4 years which resulted to a constraint to such celebration, but wishes, birthday songs and cards were never missed. Although tired due to long day of work(more tiring as it is on Monday)-poor tomet, as always..was cheerful and happy spending a few hours with me. I was surprised to receive a gift and a very lovely plus precious card. Opened the pressie at home and I’m very happy to find that I’ve been given a cute nemo mug. I promise to bring this mug with me to uk! We had dinner at Secret Recipe, the food was delicious. Even though it felt like an ordinary day going out together, I am so delighted to have the chance for a birthday dinner with you. :) Thanks too for the treat!

Many others wished and present me with great gifts. I’m not the kind who expects to receive gifts on birthdays, never have I requested for anything expensive. I think, this year achieves its record when unexpectedly, I receive the most birthday gifts than the past years, for as long as I can recall. Thanks to my parents for the thoughtful individual gifts and wishes. Mama gave me a necklace while I received a black jade bangle from papa. My brother ,taufiq, present me yesterday’s luggage bag, a big hug from my sister, nini and a sweet birthday message from my younger brother, taqi. Good luck for ur exams! My cousin & wife, ezzeddin & siti also gave me something special..I received a motivation book called don’t be sad and a cute birthday card with a badge attached. I appreciate all the effort for all of these.

To others who have wished me, thank u very much for the kind wishes! :)

Shahrizal Fadlie, Alyna, Che Nor, Abg Nua, Syameer, Khalidah, Osman, Brindha, Ayunie, Salhana, Elsa & Ruhil

No comments:

Post a Comment