Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another shopping day

This evening we went to Nottingham's shopping area, can't recall what it's called. But what I can clearly recall is that it has a great deal of interesting outlets..Next, Dunelm, TkMaxx, DP, Miss Selfridge, many more. It's a shame the daytime is shorter this time of the year, thanks to winter! Hence, back home early. But hey, our visit didn't end there..

We then went to Loughborough town. Could still recall, almost a year ago..I was so fascinated with High Street areas in England when I first visited the town's shopping area after arrival. Today, the memories were drawn together reminding me how fast time passes by. We went to a few shops, returned the clothings I didn't want back to Next, went to Primark, had hot drinks at Costa, continued our mission at Home Bargains for cheap home stuff before heading back home for a delicious Mee Hailam!

No comments:

Post a Comment