Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

It's the sale of year! 26th December 2008, the day when shoppers go mad! It's Boxing Day, a well known day (after Christmas) where shops and outlets cut down prices up to 70- 90% purely for their beloved customers, taking me as an example..(blink,blink). Together with my cousin and his wife, all of us went to York Designer Outlet, my shopping haven. with my recent visit to York, I am now left with 2 more out of 7 McArthurGlen's outlets in the UK that I always look forward to visit in the future(hopefully soon!).

So, what's so nice abt shopping during boxing day? Simple, things can be cheap for most well known labels. Back at home, it's just a dream to own designer's clothings such as M&S, Timberland, Gap, Polo and many more. But here during boxing day, prices of these labels can be as low as 5pounds! Another reason shopping can be fun. ;)

We were there just before the shops open their doors and were among the last to leave when shops were about to close their doors. Perfect. Among the things I bought : many clothes, chocs, cosmetics and many more to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment