Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Like A Princess..

Hi! I'm already at my cousin's place in the Midlands. Heeheee..feeling like a princess today. Since I arrived this evening, I've been so welcomed by this couple. My cousin's wife cooked 'Maghluba rice' for me, the arabic meal I've craved for a while now..as usual, I had almost 5 plates of the rice and it was yummy! :)) ..After that we watched tv, a means of entertainment I missed to appreciate 25 years ago! geez..Not very long after, my cousin surprised me with a gift! It was a Davidoff Perfume set, the one I've been eyeing on for ages but never actually bought them myself all this while. When I was still blooming happily, they once again made me felt like the luckiest person on earth by bringing in a homemade chocolate cake and my favourite drink, bandung sirap! how sweet.. *blink2, blush, blush*.. only then, i asked what all those were for, and the given answer was..my belated birthday celebration...sweet..thank you very much and i love u guys! muuuaax!

No comments:

Post a Comment