Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gift

Today's the last day of of me at the university for this year! Tomorrow onwards, I'm off to my cousin's in the midlands (Loughborough) for a short break. heee..can't wait for the boxing day sale! wonder where's my cousin and wife are planning to bring me...the only hint i got was, "a special place"...hmm..it better be!

Speaking of special..I do feel special today..and why's that? Only one reason.. to my surprise..I got a Christmas present! nice..it's from my landlord's family. They're so thoughful and sweet! Didn't expect they'd surprise me with the pressie today as how they were went I sent up theirs yesterday. The gift nicely wrapped in a golden box were left on my dining table just before they went away for Christmas..anyhow, thanks very much to the family..To Gerard,Kirsten, Caitlin and Rowan, Have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year celebration! Love, Unaizah.



No comments:

Post a Comment