Saturday, March 22, 2008

Evening snack

Uh..it's a totally boring day today...the heater isnt working, im shivering as a scared mouse! it's really cold right now..i wonder when the heater is gonna work back to normal..i hated the heat so much back in Mesia but right now, I'm begging and feel like paying for heat! hehee..

According to myself, as an alternative to prevent prolong shivering..the best thing to do is to eat without stop! Aah, i love eating. I been eating so much since morning..maybe I had a short pit stop. I had sweet potatoes, cereals, rice, fruits, juice, yogurt, crackers, chips and now I'm having tea (but without actually drinking tea). Thought of having something different and here I created something tempting but not so good for health. I call it Cheesy Nachos..But, hey..it's easy to prepare...the ingredients are - nachos, mozarella cheese, onions, ripe tomatoes, corriander and a sprinkle of herbs..mix them together and medium bake for 10mins and walla..here's the results..

No comments:

Post a Comment