Monday, March 24, 2008

A day at Brighton


Hey hey! Another day is dedicated for relaxing..geez! Been having fun a great deal of time here! oh..not good..So what's happened today? Well, I had a day out with a couple of new friends at Brighton.

These people who are friends of my uni friend came from London. Most of them are Phd students studying at Imperial and King's College..very young and intelligent people! Most are doing biology related courses. When first met,I thought those peeps were undergrads! Awet muda! There were 9 one them. The uni friend of mine, Ghows and myself were the host and brought them to Brighton Marina, our uni, Bighton Pier. Eventhough I've been here for almost 3months now, it's only yesterday that I discovered new places(tho they're obvious) at Brighton! Yes, yes..I should be blamed for not knowing these places in advance, but hey..i've visited other places! (heee..in hope for a good excuse).

The weather was unpredictable..it was gloomy,windy,raining,snowing and the day ended with a great sunny evening! Were we consired lucky? Maybe, considering we had 4-season in a day! It's strange to get snow during spring when you should see flowers blooming.

We spent 7 hours walking around. They were most fascinated by the sea which reminded myself when I was small (until now!). Felt like I was the one visiting when snaping photos around..hehee..

2 comments:

  1. eiy...what kind of face is that...? erk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aya .. if i really free and got budget .maybe i will consider to follow izzat or udey

    tapi masa tu raya ayaaa
    tapi un kat sana berjalan jer ..best jer tgk gambar

    ReplyDelete