Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy and busier

Pheeeeeww..lots and lots of things have been settled these past few days..Been really busy for preparation that I didn't have permissible time to touch my pc.

Just a quick run through on what's happened. I got my licensed renewed and applied myself an international driving license...hope that I could at least 'test drive' a car if I can't own one once im stable in the uk. Who knows..I might be lucky to put the latest 5 series bmw on a test drive..i wish! Alhamdulillah, after a one week of anxious wait but almost a month of documents preparation for the submission, I finally had my visa approved..it's worth of all the hard work, worries and swearing for the visa application. I also had my final teeth check yesterday which was my last dental appointment with Dr Hazmyr and Nurse Min, both were really busy when I arrived but were kind enough to attend my check up and teeth scaling. Thank you once again for the many help and kind attention given throughout the appointments!

My parents were very concern about my coming departure. How sweet of them to have a kenduri doa selamat for me. Thank you very much for the thoughtful attention! We had the kenduri last night. It was really thoughtful of my aunt, Makcik Sah to come early in the morning to do the cooking. The food was superbly delicious. Thank you also to my family members and Din's wife, Siti for the hard work of cleaning up for this event. Special thanks goes to Zati. Although having an eye infection which prohibited her to join, this close friend of mine actually came in the evening before the event starts just to see me and brought 2 boxes of my favourite egg tarts as well as a cash note! How very sweet..Thank you Zati for the endless support all this while. I really appreciate it! They were around 50-60 guests who attended, mostly families and relatives. I'm touched by the people who came for the support. Three friends, Hajar, Ajlaa, Elsa and of course my other half, Mr Tomet were also here. Thank you all for attending! Thanks also to the many ppl who were very kind to leave me with presents, apart from a few hundred of cash, I was given a sweater, a backpack, a set of bodyshop gift, a box of cute cupcakes, a homemade cheesecake and very useful advices and wishes.

I had half of my day spent with Tomet today. Poor dear who had to work tho it's saturday today. I understand that u're tired due to a hectic week of work, but thank you for spending the time with me yeah. I finally made myself spectacles, with the price of one..I managed to get another for free. Guess it's a good buy for the cost of rm168, thanks to the many cheap things u can get at Sg Wang. I've been relying on contact lenses all this while, so I consider myself facing a new experience stabilizing with wearing glasses. It's a little giddy wearing in for the first time, but I think I'm getting used to it. I also got a few other stuffs, LAN cables, a photo album and 3 cd casings for the price of 2. After having dinner of tomet's favourite dish, Kueh Teow both of us dropped by the MAS office at KL Sentral to reserve a seating for my coming flight. Thank god there were still suitable seatings and reservation were made without much problem.

It's a week full of experiences. After all formalities settled, I'm now left with packing. I'd better start soon as I'm only left with 2 weeks before departure..

No comments:

Post a Comment