Saturday, January 19, 2008

UM to US in the UK

wow...it's been almost a month since i last posted an entry..so many..so many things flew since then..from my comfortable room at home in Malaysia, i'm now in another part of the world..surviving myself for the next couple of years..there's definitely a lot to tell about..but..it'll be a while for me to get everything told..bear with me!
well..basically..im now in the United Kingdom.yeah..im finally here..a country that i never thought i would lay my foot on..i can't believe myself that i finally made it here, after the endless(it seems) reasons that does promise me a place here..from where i used to be attached to that is the University of malaya(UM), i'm glad to be here in the University of Sussex for my hopefully highest degree of education, a phd for short, hopefully 3years..
i've been here almost 3 weeks since my arrival on 29th dec 07..yeah..i had my new year here..my first new year in another country...everything now comes as a new experience to me..the weather, food, culture, clothings, social interaction, practically all..varies very much from the usual..i've really got to say alot, but i cant seem to do it pretty well at the moment..it's becoz i'm on a course which requires my attention and early attendance fr 9am-6pm including this weekend..it'll really late now..better off to bed for a good start tomorrow..i'll make sure that i catch up with more stories..my promise! nite nite...muuaax!

2 comments:

  1. dear Un,

    how do u do?
    ok for u,sure i will update ...
    take care ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear....hope everything all right.....remember, our song, every little thing gonna be all right, baby dont worry about a thing.. really miss u so much. xxoOOXXxOOO

    ReplyDelete